By continuing to browser or by clicking "Accept" you agree to the storing of first and third-party cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts.
The concern with the security and protection of privacy of all data provided by you is a constant. In addition to the strict compliance established by law, the collection and processing of data is carried out under strict control and security measures, in order to prevent access to or manipulation of this data in an incorrect or unauthorized manner. The use and protection of your personal data by Quinteiro & Quinteiro, Lda. comply with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679.
Who is responsible for data processing?
The data controller is Quinteiro & Quinteiro, Lda., with headquarters in Monte de São Bento, Fradelos, 4705-478 Braga.
What data can we collect? Quinteiro & Quinteiro, Lda. processes your personal data, with your consent, when you make a purchase or when you use our website . This treatment can be done orally, in writing or through our website.
Quinteiro & Quinteiro, Lda. may collect the following information from website users:
- Identification and contact details : name, email address, address, date of birth, taxpayer number, telephone number, gender;
- Payment details: account number or IBAN (either when receiving payments, if provided by the customer for possible refund);
- Online behavior data: history of products and services that you have researched or purchased and all information related to your navigation on the page and your interaction with the brand.
For what purpose is the data collected?
Quinteiro & Quinteiro, Lda. will use your data for the following purposes:
- Management of your online purchase: we use the personal information provided by you when registering at the online store to process and send your order, as well as to inform you r, by email, phone and / or SMS, about the status of your order and other communications about it that are considered relevant to the offer of the best service.
- Management of your registration: we use information of your navigation, such as the products seen or added to the shopping cart or your purchase history, and location to send you information about the offers, services and products best suited to your profile.
- Transaction management: for issuing invoices for the purchase of goods and services and related documents.
- Customer support: to follow up on supervening issues regarding exchanges or returns of items, as well as refunds that may be necessary.
- Direct marketing: for sending correspondence with promotions, news and other information of interest to you, via email and / or SMS, either directly or through carefully selected companies for that purpose.
- Quality and satisfaction assessment: to send satisfaction surveys, by e-mail, to customers who have made purchases on the online platform.
O what legitimizes us to process your data?
- your verbal or written consent to receive emails or SMS with news or other relevant communications;
- execution of the purchase and sale contract;
- legal obligation to issue an invoice or similar document in each transaction;
- the legitimate interest of Quinteiro & Quinteiro, Lda. in the elaboration of a profile of each customer in order to provide him with personalized information for the benefit of the customer;
- the legitimate interest of Quinteiro & Quinteiro, Lda. in the continuous improvement of the products and services it offers for the benefit of the customer.
How long will we keep your data?
The data you provide to manage your purchase or online registration will be kept until u decide to cancel your status as a registered user on the online platform. The data collected in the scope of transaction management or customer support will be kept for as long as necessary to resolve the request or request. The data processed by direct marketing channels will be kept until you decide to cancel the subscription to our newsletter . The data treated in the circumstance of quality and satisfaction assessment will be used sporadically during the time necessary to send the assessment questionnaires.
Who do we share your personal data with?
A Quinteiro&Quinteiro, Lda. reserves the right to share your data, and no more than strictly necessary, with the entities that provide us with provide services in the scope of parcel delivery and delivery, financial services and direct marketing and web hosting services. If a taxpayer number is required to be included on the invoice, as required by law, we will have to deliver this data to the Tax Authority. If the transmission of your data is necessary under any circumstances to third parties, it will only be necessary to companies that comply with the data protection requirements imposed by us.
How do we protect your personal data?
In order to protect your personal data, we have several information security measures and procedures that prevent the misuse of your data, access and unauthorized disclosure, its loss and undue alteration or elimination, either by restricting access to personal data, by increasing security in its storage, or by protecting and monitoring computer devices, preventing unauthorized access and use of data by third parties .
In a commitment to keep your personal data protected, we constantly update and improve our protection measures.
What are your rights regarding the protection of personal data?
Regarding your personal data, you can, at any time, exercise the following rights:
- Right to access: access the personal data that we keep and that concern you;
- Right of rectification: request the correction of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete personal data. You can also comfortably change them in your user account; - Right to erasure: request the elimination of personal data that is no longer necessary for the purpose that motivated its collection or treatment or case its treatment is unlawful;
- Right to limitation of treatment: request the limitation of the treatment of your data in specific cases;
- Right of portability: receive the personal data that you have concern and have provided, in a structured format, in common use and automatic reading, and the right to transmit this data to another controller,
- Right of opposition and automated individual decisions: request that decisions taken on the basis of automated processing of data that concern you or that significantly affect you are made by individuals and not just computers. You also have the right, in this case, to express your point of view and to challenge the decision.
To exercise any of these rights or whenever you have any questions about the use we make of your personal data, contact us at email@example.com .